Why go through your homeschooling journey alone?
It's more fun together! We're here for you.
- A Member Directory to find other local homeschoolers
- Monthly Support Meetings to encourage and inspire you
- High School and Kindergarten Graduation in May to congratulate and honor your children
- Ladies' Christmas Dinner in December
- Used Curriculum & Book Sale in May gives members a chance to buy/sell gently used books for the following year
- Resources for your homeschooling journey
- Forums to ask, discuss, and post items for sale
- Field trips, holiday parties, activities & other fun events
Membership fees are per school year (August 1 - July 31) unless otherwise noted and are not pro-rated.
All memberships expire July 31.
Payments can be made online via PayPal or a check can be made out and mailed to:
Home Circle of Hernando
10400 Oak Drive
Hudson, FL 34669
Memberships will not be approved until payment is made. If paying by check, please proceed to register online but do NOT proceed to payment online.