- All Scripture is verbally inspired as originally written and therefore infallible and inerrant. (II Timothy 3:16-17)
- There is one living and true God who exists in three persons-Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:19, II Corinthians 13:14)
- The Lord Jesus Christ was born of a virgin. (Matthew 1:18-25, Luke 1:26-38)
- Jesus is God's only Son. (John 3:16)
- Jesus died for our sins (Romans 5:8) and rose on the Third day.
- All have sinned. (Romans 3:23)
- God has provided salvation through His Son and allowing His blood to be shed to atone for our sins. (Romans 3:25, Hebrews 9:22)